Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My First Post

Hello Everyone -

I have been debating for a long time as to whether or not I should begin to write a blog that chronicals my life and my gender identity and all that it entails. I have attempted in the past to write a blog but it just didn't work out. In the last two weeks I've been asked to write a testimony not once but twice. This has sparked a desire and I've felt that God has been nudging me along this whole time. That these two requests where the catalyst to this moment....

Fast-forward to today - I am sitting at the library and I decided to create Journey of a faith-filled Transgender Male. I do not know what all this will entail. Most likely it will be a mix....

Examples of what content you might see in the future:

*Transgender issues
*Reconciling my faith with my gender identity
*Recovery issues
*Life in general
*What I feel like God wants me to share

I am honestly nervous and excited to see where God will lead me on this journey. I'm glad that you will get to be apart of it as well.

Welcome -

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment